Paid Advertising Campaigns
Drive high quality leads to your website – target your top prospects
Drive high quality leads to your website with a custom paid advertising program from Mays
Paid Internet advertising can be a very effective way to reach a targeted audience and drive traffic to a website. However, it is important to carefully plan and execute a paid advertising campaign to get the most out of your investment.
Here are the major benefits of using Mays for paid advertising:
- We can help you reach a wider audience than you could with organic search or social media marketing.
- We can target your ads to specific demographics, interests, and even past behavior.
- We track the results of your campaigns and meet with you regularly so you can see what’s working and what’s not.
- We will manage your budget to give you a high conversion rate, lower cost per conversion and better ROAS (return on ad spend).
Harness the Power of Google Ads
At Mays, we have been running Google Ads for our clients since 2004 and have the experience and skills to help you get the most out of all the Google paid advertising channels. As a Google Partner, we meet regularly with Google to optimize our client accounts, review current results, improve strategies, and access new functionality.
Google Advertising offers a variety of paid platforms such as Youtube, Google Maps, or in-app ads that can help you reach your target audience and achieve and exceed your marketing and lead generation goals. There is a variety of campaign types that function slightly differently but can make the difference depending on your marketing goals.
Here are the standard types of paid advertising campaigns Mays will setup, manage, and run for your business:
Ads in a search campaign type appear in search engines based on keywords and phrases. These ads are designed for text with basic images. This campaign type fits most audiences searching for services or products in the discovery or purchase stage.
Performance Max Campaign
Ads in a performance max campaign appear in a variety of platforms such as YouTube, Google Maps, Search, Gmail, and more. This campaign type is best paired alongside a search campaign, but the ads are designed for text and quality images and videos. Works well with any stage in the customer journey.
Ads in a display campaign appear on websites using Google’s display network. Ads are designed around visuals with basic text. This campaign type fits a wide audience and typically customers in the awareness and consideration stages.
Ads in this type are contained with Google’s Local Services Ads. These ads display your business in the search results page along with other verified businesses in your industry. These ads fit select service based businesses approved by Google.
Are Facebook Ads right for Your Business?
Developing, managing, and maintaining a strong social media presence can help grow your business and increase brand awareness. However, posting content is just the beginning. Running a paid advertising campaign on Facebook can increase the power of your social profiles and drive leads to your website. The Mays Internet Marketing Team are experienced, knowledgeable, and creative with the Facebook (now called Meta) ad platform. We can create a program that gets your business noticed by your target audience.
Like Google ads, Facebook has a wide range of advertising formats, so it is important to develop creative messages that engage your audience. The use of video and images, along with compelling calls to action are keys to campaign success. Here are some of the major benefits to Facebook advertising: Reach a wider audience: Facebook has over 2.9 billion active users, so you can reach a large audience with your ads.
- Target your ads: You can target your ads to specific demographics, interests, and behaviors, so you only show them to people who are likely to be interested in what you have to offer.
- Track your results: You can track the results of your ads to see how well they are performing and make necessary adjustments.
- Get measurable results: You can track the results of your ads to see how many clicks, conversions, and sales they generate.
- Get insights into your audience: You can use the data from your ads to learn more about your audience, such as their interests, demographics, and behaviors.