As a business using paid advertising through Google, the number of different Google Ad platforms, combined with the complexity of setup and the day to day management of results can be overwhelming. By working directly with an Internet marketing firm that partners directly with Google, you can maximize your return on advertising spend and drive higher quality leads to your website.
Here are the 10 major advantages of using a Google Partner to market your business on the Internet:
- Expertise and Experience: In depth knowledge of all the major Google platforms including Search, Display, Video, Google Analytics and much more.
- Certification and Validation: Rigorous training and certification on all Google products and services, optimizing efficiency and best practices.
- Access to Resources: Access to exclusive tools, resources, and support from Google that are not available to the general public.
- Strategic Guidance: With direct assistance from Google, Google Partners provide custom tailored strategies and guidance based on your business goals and geared to reaching your target audience.
- Quality Campaign Management: Google Partners handle the day-to-day management and maintenance of your campaigns, increasing user engagement and optimizing conversions. This frees you to run your business. You are kept in the loop through monthly marketing meetings that discuss campaign results in detail, along with recommendations for adjusting strategies to improve results.
- Improved Return on Investment (ROI): Your campaigns are optimized to maximize reach, engagements, and conversions to your potential customers.
- Risk Management: Avoid the common Internet marketing mistakes made by most businesses, keeping your campaigns compliant with Google best practices.
- Access to Beta Features: By working with a Google Partner, you have early access to new Google features and functionality, enabling your business to stay ahead of the technology curve and your competition.
- Showcasing Your Brand and Industry Leadership: Promote your brand and your position as a thought leader in your industry, underscoring your trustworthiness and commitment to customer service.
- Market Trends and Education: Google Partners have access to the latest trends in your industry, along with Google best practices and algorithm updates. This keeps you in touch with consumer trends and the constantly evolving Internet landscape.
However, it is important to remember that not all Google Partners are created equal. When evaluating a potential Google Partner, consider factors like their years of experience with Google Ads, certifications on the various Google ad platforms, customer reviews and industry experience. Their pricing structure, level of communication and transparency are also important. Selecting the right Google Partner for your business can significantly impact the success of your paid advertising campaigns.