If you are wondering if improving the quality of your website will influence your bottom line, consider these statistics:
- 75% of visitors judge a company’s credibility based on the quality of their website
- 57% of visitors say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed website
- 88% of visitors think your website should look as good (or better) on a mobile device as it does on a desktop device
- 38% of visitors will stop engaging with a website if the content or layout are unattractive
- 70% of small business websites don’t have a Call-To-Action on their homepage or throughout their website
- 88% of visitors who have a bad experience with your website will not return for a second visit
- 44% of visitors will leave a website if they can’t find contact information or a phone number
- 47% of visitors will view your products or services pages first before looking at other sections of your website
Are you interested in building a better website? Contact Mays & Associates. A blend of innovation, creativity, and technology, Mays is a full service design, marketing, multimedia, and website development company. Whether you’re building your brand from the ground up, looking to harness the latest responsive website technology, facing design and technology challenges, or trying to reach your audience through digital marketing, Mays has a solution for you.
With over 30 years of experience, our client base spans across industries and companies of all shapes and sizes – each providing a unique challenge for our creative team. With our 360 degree approach to Internet marketing, we’ll tell your story, build your brand, and reach your audience.
Innovate. Design. Build. Elevate. Reach. That’s the power of Mays.
About The Author : Ken Mays
An award-winning writer and designer with over 35 years of industry experience, Ken Mays is President & Creative Director of Mays & Associates, a website development, marketing and graphic design company located in Columbia, Maryland. Mays specializes in responsive website designs that automatically adapt to mobile devices, SEO, online advertising, email and social network marketing